This year you will begin to see a lot of engagements and weddings take place, a lot of long time waiting promises fulfilled. Because this year I am fully engaging with my people. Fully open, looking into the face of my bride. I am breaking off lies of lack and taking territory back. I'm breaking co-dependencies this year and cycles of negativity. I am restoring value and worth to my people and the ability to fully engage with Love. For many have been so devalued, lived in so much lack and unloved, that they have lost the ability to receive love. The receptors are clogged and disengaged but I am setting the stage for a reengage. A realignment with truth, with my promises, with my value system. All systems ENGAGE!! No more within a cage but the freedom to fully ENGAGE!
ENGA'GE, verb transitive
1. To make liable for a debt to a creditor; to bind one's self as surety.
2. To pawn; to stake as a pledge.
3. To enlist; to bring into a party; as, to engage men for service; to engage friends to aid in a cause.
4. To embark in an affair; as, be not hasty to engage yourself in party disputes.
5. To gain; to win and attach; to draw to.
6. To unite and bind by contract or promise.
7. To attract and fix; as, to engage the attention.
8. To occupy; to employ assiduously.
9. To attack in contest; to encounter.
ENGA'GE, verb intransitive
To encounter; to begin to fight; to attack in conflict.
1. To embark in any business; to take a concern in; to undertake.
2. To promise or pledge one's word; to bind one's self
That Christ may dwell in your hearts by faith; that ye, being rooted and grounded in love,
And we know that all things work together for good to them that love God, to them who are the called according to his purpose.
The breaker is come up before them: they have broken up, and have passed through the gate, and are gone out by it: and their king shall pass before them, and the LORD on the head of them.
2 Corinthians 3:17
Now the Lord is that Spirit: and where the Spirit of the Lord is, there is liberty.